6/7/2021 0 Comments
Grilled Garlic Scapes
1 bunch of garlic scapes
1. Coat the garlic scapes with olive oil and kosher salt.
2. On your grill or in a grill pan sear the scapes until sear marks appear.
As many of your favorite potato, chopped in large chunks
Toss in olive oil and kosher salt
Roast in oven at 400 for 25 minutes or until easily forked
Cilantro Butter-Remix from Six Seasons-Chef Joshua McFadden
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 vegan butter like Earth Balance or unsalted regular butter
1 tsp. lemon zest
1/2 cup packed cilantro
1 tsp. kosher salt
1. In food processor mince your garlic. Add butter and pulse.
2. Add rest of ingredients, pulse until combined but don't over process.
3. Put in container and refrigerate for an hour.
Serve on seared garlic scapes and roasted potatoes.