Join us for some flow yoga on the farm led by local instructor Alycia Kersey.
Last month's yoga was lovely - thanks to everyone who came! We had plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the peaceful evening.
No need to RSVP, but here are a few things to keep in mind if you plan to come...
- Bring your own mat (you'll definitely want one on the grass)
- Please respectfully remain 6 ft apart from others. We can accommodate 20-30 people.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to settle in.
- It is your choice to wear a mask or not.
- Parking in driveways at 6010 or 6080 S 6th St. Yoga takes place in back field at 6080 (Stewart & Caitlin's house next to farm)
Your donations will go towards the 2021 CSA Scholarship Fund. Every year, Sweet Union fundraises in order to make CSA shares more accessible to those who need financial assistance. Last year, we raised enough to pay almost the full cost of 4 CSA shares for patients at the Sky Lakes Wellness Center plus were able to help out 3 other families (some of whom are Wellness Center alumni) so they could feed their family fresh, healthy vegetables every week. This year, in lieu of a big fundraising event, we plan to offer monthly yoga on the farm. Thank you to Alycia Kersey for offering her yoga instruction skills!
Not able to make it, but still want to contribute? Please feel free to add to our PayPal Moneypool HERE. Thank you!